11/10/2012

Here Is A bit of Everything

Hey People!

If you followed The News you know that China got a new leader. That leader made it harder for me to reach Internet. Not good. . . But anyway; I found some Internet now, so HERE WE GO!

If you guys have been following my blog since I started it, than you know that I have to sing a Chinese song in front of a quite big audience. Ive just got my Chinese song from two of my Chinese friends named Tommy and Peter (that's their English name... I have no idea how to spell their Chinese names.) So I'm doing my best to try to learn this super complicated lyrics. Its kind of hard to learn, but Tommy and Peter actually said that my pronunciation was perfect while I tried to sing it. Chinese have a lot of different tones in their language, which I think is really difficult, but you don't need this tones while singing. That's why I think its so much easier to sing. I think I'm gonna sing every time I wanna say something in Chinese. 
Smart Olivia!
. . .


Mum wanted me to take more pics.

I told her there is nothing to shoot.

Mum said; Take pics of everything!

I said; Okay.


Here is a bit of everything;

This is what we look like most of the time nowadays.
Hard studying Johanna and hard studying Ellen.

 This is what my notebook looks like most of the time nowadays.
Chinese characters. Chinese characters. Chinese characters.

 This is what my food looks like most of the time nowadays.
My new favourite; Carrot soup and valnutbread.

 This is what our choir looks like most of the time nowadays.
Preparing for Lucia celebration.

 This is what the exhibition at my work looks like nowadays.
A part of the beautiful exhibition TCG Nordica.

 This is what my way to school, and a policeman looks like nowadays.
On my way to the University together with Ellen and Linnea.

This is what a Chinese painting lesson looks like nowadays.
Painting stones and threes.

 This is also what some lessons look likes nowadays.
Energy is gone. Friday afternoon. An other Chinese lesson.

 This is what my best thing this week looked like.
I found a Starbucks.
Starbucks had Real, Heavenly Delicious Coffee, Christmas decorations and Christmas music.
I Love, I love, I LOVE!!

 This is what a normal line of people who wanna pass the street looks like nowadays.
On my way to Dangsters.

 This is what the reataurantpart of my work looks like nowadays.
TCG Nordica.

 This is what a presentation in Chinese History looks like nowadays.
I'm playing guitar and Filip is drawing while John presented the Jin Dynasty.

That's a bit of everything.


Going to lovely Starbucks again, and after that Popping lesson at Dangsters, and after that Mios 4year old Party, and after that (I hope for) Ellen's food, and after that Movie night.

Good Sunday.

And BTW. I heard that some people felt bad because they are following my blog without knowing me. Gosh; don't feel bad! I LOVE that You are following this blog! Please feel free to make comments, likes and to show my blog to everyone you know. Its a blog for everyone who's interested, not just for my family and closest friends. Otherwise I would make it private. Its not privet. Its for You. Just so you know.

Bye E V E R Y O N E

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found a Starbucks :)
    It makes life easier =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Im also very glad that I found Starbuck. SUPERGLAD! And you are right it does make life easier. . . not the nights thou. Im filled with energy for 24 hours after their coffee. Guess my body isnt that use to coffeine anymore. I gotta choose the right coffeemoments. <3 ;)

      Delete
  2. Ååååh det är precis de här bilerna jag vill ha!!! Fantastiskt blogginlägg :-) Tackar! Meeera vardagsbilder tack! Största kramen till Dej!// Mammi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misstänkte det mammi. Vaaarsågo! Åh m du tycker det så måste jag tipsa dig om mina nya braiga tycka-om-knappar på bloggen. Tryck på "This post is awesome". Just Do It! ;) Love you! <3 <3 <3

      Delete