12/27/2012

OMG There Is Just Three Days Left Of 2012

 
I'm eating a Lucia bun.
LUSSEBULLE
 
Here comes some more pictures from my Christmas to my mum, and everyone else;
 
Grandpa John and Grandma Johanna with their Christmas presents.
(Johanna got the beautiful Glitter- Hat)

Drunk Father Filip, my brother, are welcoming his old father John.
. . . are you following the relationship in our strange little family?

Our joyful mother Cornelia started our Christmas performance by singing;
"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" while John played piano.

 I forgot to mention yesterday; there were lovely strawberries on the Christmas buffet at Nordica.
That was not my favourite thou.
My favourite was the meatballs and the bread. . . together. . .  that's a meatball sandwich!
I Love Meatball Sandwiches!
 
"Have yourself a Merry little Christmas Everyone"
 
Waiting for the show to start . . .
 
The first floor of the The Three Self Church
. . .
 
So, what am I up to these sunny days before New Year?
Well, I am preparing pictures and stories for our Reflection & Portfolio Presentation that is at Nordica tomorrow.
I am trying to learn the lyrics to the songs Im going to perform on New Year together with John, Ellen, Linnea and our Chinese friend Adam.
I'm feeling super grateful having the great opportunity being here in China with my dear classmates.
I'm preparing for the Gangnam Style dance lesson that I'm going to have at New Year.
I'm longing for my Swedish friends, not sure why I do that these days . . .  but I do.
 
That's my life nowadays.
 
Take Care and Be Chill
 
Lot of Love
Olivia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment