1/03/2013

Anyway Learned How To Nail Nails Yesterday

Its the first Friday of 2013

Anyway I went up early, drank a big cup of coffee, packed lunch and fruits and felt totally ready for a whole day of biking with my friends. That was the big plan for today, but since we are in China the plans change very quick. We are hiking tomorrow instead. Soo, what to do with all this energy, motivation and packed lunch? Hmm..?

Anyway I was at Dangsters for two dancing lessons yesterday. I haven't been there for more that two weeks. Gosh Ive missed it so much. Going back there tonight for sure. There are seven hours until my first dance lesson starts thou. Soo, what to do with all these hours? Hmm..?

Anyway I took some random pics too my sister some weeks ago. She wanted to see random things from a random day down town. Soo, what to do with these random pics? Well, Ill show some them to you of course.

 

 

3 comments: