8/19/2012

Finished Packing


China, Yunnan, Kunming; My new hometown. I'm going to Chinatown! 
(Yeah; Thats my new name of this place I'm going to... because "iminchina.blogspot" was already taken by some Alex Choi. Good for you Alex!)

Anyway I feel so ready to go! I just finished packing. It feels good.. more than good actually.. it feels awesome! I´m trying to imagine what this year is going to bring? I have a lot of expectations, a lot questions and a lot of prejudices of this huge country far, faar away.
Everything on the other side of the earth must be the opposite of here, right?

I´ve made a list of some things I got to do before I get home; eat bugs on a stick (they do not necessarily need to be alive..), have a fight in Kung Fu, sing a Chinese song for an audience, walk at the Great Wall of China, hug a panda and eat rise with chopsticks faster than a Chinese. These are just 6 of 10000 things I gotta do. I´ve heard that its rude to not burp after eating..! Well I guess I will find it out pretty soon..!

 Going to meet my class tomorrow. Leaving Sweden on Tuesday. I´m going to be still, doing nothing, on an airplane for more than ten hours.. have no idea how that is gonna to work. But that's a future problem. I´m going to feel super-Swedish now.. by eating a sandwich, checking Facebook. See ya!


Lot of Love/ Olivia



8 comments:

  1. My little kid on the other side of the world ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my little dad staying and worrying in Sweden. Dad I love you soo much! Dont worry, Im doing great here and there are a LOT of chineese boys that can take care of me... at least 3 million in this little city. . . and Ive learned to ask "Whats your name?" So dont worry. Xoxo <3

      Delete
  2. Martin i Smyrna GöteborgAugust 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

    Hej!

    Åh jag visste inte att du stuckit iväg till Kina! Fy vad kul! Hoppas du har det fantastiskt! Hur e det annars? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Hey Martin! Välkommen till min blogg! Hoppas du blir en trogen följare. Min blogg blir ju coolare med många followers du vet. Jo som sagt, nu bor jag på den här sidan jorden... det är precis som Sverige, fast raka motsatsen ;) Tivs finfint! Hur mår DU?? Hälsa församlingen från mig! Lot of Love

      Delete
    2. Vad kul! :) Mmm ska checka läget med jämna mellanrum! Haha så e de la ;) Vad skönt att du mår bra, jag mår med bra! Börjat plugga på Chalmers nu, känns intensivt till en början men kommer nog ge sig allt eftersom man kommer in i det :) Haha från talarstolen? :P

      Delete
    3. Modigt me Chalers, det skulle jag aldrig våga. Självklart från talarstolen, där passar du bra! :D

      Delete
  3. Vi kommer att följa din resa med stort intresse. Du är för härlig och otroligt modig. Kram från oss. Vi vill se mycket bilder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katta vad roligt att du kommenterar, och ännu roligare att du följer min blogg!! Tusen TACK!! Ska göra mitt bästa för att fixa upp fler bilder... det var visst svårare än jag trodde, men jag vill absolut få upp så många bilder jag kan! Hälsa hela goa familjen!!!!! PUSS från Kina

      Delete