8/21/2012

Ping-Xi-Ling

Still in Sweden. This is my last Swedish post, I promise. Leaving tonight at 21.00 from an airport in Denmark. Still nervous for this super long sitting-still-in-ten-hours-doing-nothing-flight......!
...
I have met all my classmates and I already like them a lot! The real purpose of these two days, except to give us a lot of food (so don't worry mum), is to make us an unconquerable team. The best thing so far; Ive learn my first Chinese word; ping-xi-ling ! I'm not the best in spelling Chinese words with letters... but isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard?! It means ice cream. That's a good word. Going to eat again, the last meal in Sweden!

I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited


This is The Unconquerable Team wishing you happiness and prosperity in a Chieese way.


GOOOODBYE EUROPE


2 comments:

  1. Hej Olivia!

    Vi hoppas att du skall få ett underbart år i Kina och att vi kanske kan få hälsa på dig på vår jorden-runt-resa! Saknar våra underbara dagar i Halmstad! Du är fin! Massa kramar ifrån mig och Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Lena! Taaaaaaack sååå MYCKET! Vad glad jag blir att du hitta min blogg! Ni är mer än välkommna!! Vilket datum lämnar ni Sverige? Saknar DIG med tokfia!! Puss på dig <3

    ReplyDelete