9/23/2012

A random post

Hi guys.
 
This is one of these weekdays that I wrote about last time. I woke up, bought yogurt, ate breakfast and now I'm sitting in the kitchen thinking about weekdays. I'm not really sure what to write about today? So I guess this will be a Random Post. If you don't know what a Random Post is, you´ll figure it out pretty soon.
 
. . .

I still haven't take any warm shower in our apartment.

I got lost last week, took the wrong bus all by my self. Went one hour away in the wrong direction without a working phone, without anyone who understood English and without any idea where I was. The bus driver stopped somewhere on the countryside and said that everyone had to leave the bus. Got saved by a Chinese man while the countryside- people wanted to touch my skin and hair. And so on...

None lets me walk alone after this exciting happening I just wrote of.

My Kung Fu- lessons starts on Wednesday! Weeeeeeeeeii!!!!

We had to change the lock on the door four times because it keeps breaking.

I bought a supernice leather jacket, two nail polish and a Clubsandwich with a lot of majoniese yesterday after the church service.

Linnea´s locked bike just got stolen in our staircase.

I prefer to eat with chopsticks instead of silverware.

Our toilet has broke 3...4... hmm maybe 11 times.

I WANT SWEDISH COFFEE

It´s my turn to tell my LifeStory to my clasmates tomorrow. A bit nervous.

There is a man sneezing outside our apartment every morning at 9.15.

I would LOVE to hear more from You Readers if you appreciate my blog.


my new love lives in our staircase
 
 filip is waiting for food @ TCG Nordica
 
 you can find (and smell!) Stinky Tufu everywhere
 
 an easy way to transport your dog
 
hardcore chinese fighter


studdying chinese language



Thats all for today. Going to eat nuddles and prepare for tomorrow´s LifeStory.

Zai Jian Ni Men



2 comments:

  1. You can not write about how you got lost in China or if the lock on the door is broken or if the bike is stolen. You can only write about how nice and helpful the people are.
    Think of my nerves girl =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sorry dad! But you dont have to worry anymore, Im starting to learn Kung Fu. ;) Love U!!!

    ReplyDelete