9/21/2012

Nihao Weekdays

Sitting in my bed lissening to our cute little maid singing while she´s cleaning our toilet. Just ate breakfast and I´m going to Nordica in some minutes. We are going to restore and furnish backstage since last weeks flood.
 
If there is something called weekday in my life nowadays, that's what it is today. The WeekdayLife is starting. I had my second calligraphy lesson yesterday where I wrote; "You are the way" and "I like my dad" as beautiful as I could. I guess my spelling wasn't correct because my teacher came plenty of times trying to paint "extra" dots and lines on my characters, so I had to protect my painting all the time. I also had my fifth chines lesson yesterday where I learned how to say; "You are handsome", I am eating food." and "The horse is big."


John and Filip

 Me
(writing I like my dad)

Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment