9/18/2012

Welcome Performance


The pics wasn't as good as I hoped, and a lot of them were in black and white. (Don't ask me why.) But no worries. Hakuna Matata.
As I promised. Here comes some pics from our performance.

 John plays "Circle of life" on guitar and Ellen have an slide show with her beautiful pictures on the screen.

 Dance
 My and Linnea´s dance show to the jazzy song from Aristocats; "Everybody wants to be a cat."
(We got some help from John, Johanna and Ellen in the last pic.)


Solo song; "Colors of the wind" - Pocahontas
I also made a spontaneous solo in ToyStory´s "You got a friend in me"

Linnea and me After The Show
(Felt very famous when we got roses and everyone wanted to take pics of us and together with us)

 
 This sweetness is taking all the attention every time he arrives on stage. . . or anywhere else. No wonders why. <3
Our teachers son Mio.

Louise and Ellen

John and Filip

  
The Swedish Team

No comments:

Post a Comment