9/17/2012

A cup of tea

God morning world. 
I’m back home in Kunming after two fantastic days filled with food, games, laughing, talking and hot springs. There is so many nice people working at TCG Nordica, I really like all of them. Thank you guys for this great trip!
I still think it’s so interesting with their food culture, not just because they are eating everything with chopsticks. Kunming people love spicy food. (I thought that I also liked spicy food until I arrived here, what I call spicy, they call “taste nothing”) Did you know that it’s sometimes impossible to order normal water in a restaurant? They are always drinking tea. (to their super spicy food. . !) You can order hot water sometimes thou. Did you know that Chinese don’t eat desert? They don’t like sugar, they cant drink milk and my Chinese teacher told me that chocolate is like fire to their throat. Its hard to find nice cookies and candy in the supermarket. Its easy to find meat (like chicken feet and dried mini fishes) in candy package thou. What do they do instead of eating a desert? Well; they are obviously drinking a cup of tea.
. . .
 Breakfast and lunch- place

Brushing teeth in a Hot Spring- Jacuzzi <3


Breakfast
Noddles with chicken, bread with meat and syrup, green cookies, pancake-bread-stuff, pumpkin- cupcake, black rise- muffin, fruits, egg, fried egg... yeah well, I choose the most "normal" food I could find. 

My favorite? Egg!

(a tiny piece of the) 
Hundred Dishes Buffet
to the left: no idea what it is... 
to the right; five difrent kinds if rise

My favorite? A meatmuffin!

 My Beautiful, Tired, Breakfast-eating Classmates

 Happy Games

No comments:

Post a Comment