9/15/2012

and its done


My muscles hurts, my voice is gone and the headache is my best partner. It’s the day after the big show, our Welcome Performance.  How fun was it to make this performance? It was amazing!! I’m totally in love with this feeling. . . this feeling of standing behind the stage, hearing the expectant audience slowly silence and be replaced by the groovy introduce- music of the show.  It’s such a rush of adrenalin. Gosh I wanna do it again! I need to do it again. Wow. <3
I’m not going to write more about the show until I get all the pictures from it. We hired a professional photographer, because our own professional photographers were on stage the whole evening. (Ellen and Filip). I have some pictures from before the show thou.
Haha. Its insane how much there is happening here in China.  I don’t even remember all things. Okay; one of all things; we got flood backstage the evening before the show. . ! So all of us had to help to remove all furniture (there’s a LOT of stuff in the backstage), remove the floor-carpet, dry the floor under the floor-carpet and put back all the furniture again. Another of all things; there was 92 policemen at TCG Nordica yesterday morning while we arrived to prepare for our Welcome Performance. Yeah. More about that another day. I gotta pack. We’re going to hot springs with the TCG Nordica- team today. Hundred dishes- buffet and hotel tonight. Coming back tomorrow evening. Life’s good.

Bye for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment