9/01/2012

GirlStreet

It´s raining today. I like it. It makes the air more fresh, it makes everything more fresh. Kunming is usually quite dirty. . . especially in our apartment. . . so I just cleaned our kitchen. I just started my Sunday like this because of our Apartment Meeting yesterday, when we desired that Sunday is our Cleaning Day. That's all the boring stuff about Sunday. Enough with that! 
 
While talking about yesterday; We went to GirlStreet! Well, not all of us of course; Filip were busy taking pics at a dance show and John were looking around to find the best gym in Kunming, but I, Linnea, Ellen, Johanna and Louise were at GirlStreet. GirlsStreet is like a house filled with "Girl stores", if you got what I mean? You can also, make manicure, pedicure, tattoos and get a new hairstyle... and so on. We didn't got so much time to spend, but anyway I bought a hoodie and some hairpins. . . and I'm seriously not a real Shopaholic. (Dear sis; you would be broke in an hour if you were at GirlStreet!) We are definitely going there again. I need to buy an umbrella. . . not for the rain; for the sun.


Having the apartment all by my self... I have to do something cool. I'm gonna listen to my best music and jump in the couch. 
. . .
 
Having a dance lesson in two hours, its Modern Drama Dance today, sounds interesting.
 
 
Here´s some pics from the Great Wall of China

 the scary way up

 umbrellas in the sun

the - "there is no rain" - reaction

the awesome slide down
 
 
Best Wishes from China

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment