9/03/2012

The number four

I´m starting to feel a bit like a Chinese. I´m not terrified while I'm riding my bike on the streets, I'm eating noodles and rise at least one time every day, I can count to ten in Chinese and say; "I can hear that you are talking, but I don't understand anything at all", I can eat with sticks without dropping on my clothes, I understand the purpose of having umbrellas no matter what weather is like and I'm a bit afraid of the number 4 . . .

Did you know that the Chinese word for "death" and the word for "four" is the same? That makes a lot of Chinese people superstitious while it comes to the number 4. For example; Its cheaper to have a phone number with the number 4 in it and some companies do not have 4th or 14th floor in their high buildings (yea; they just ignore it and goes from 3th floor to 5th floor).

Got some beautiful pics from Filip







Think its NoodleTime!
All best wishes and THANK YOU for following!



2 comments:

  1. Du verkar ha det bra iallafall i Kina! :) Saknar min Göteborgskompis en himla massa! Lite småmysigt att läsa din blogg en tråkig torsdagskväll som denna :) Sköt om dig Olivia och hoppas ditt äventyr blir underbart kul och givande!
    /Anna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! Åh bästa Anna, jag längtar efter Dig! Oh jag har det mycket bra här långt borta. Det händer så många saker så man liksom inte hinner ha det dåligt. Jag är så glad att du läser! Bli en Follower vettja! Taaaack sååååååå mycket, jag ska sköta om mig så mycket jag bara orkar! Massa kärlek <3 / Olivia

    ReplyDelete