9/08/2012

This night wasn´t my favorite

Saturday morning. This night wasn’t my favorite. My stomach isn’t as it should be, if you know what I mean . . . and I have both headache and fever. I think it was because of the tacos we ate yesterday yesterday. Well, it didn’t look like tacos, it didn’t taste like tacos and we didn’t find the right ingredients for tacos, but the idea from the beginning was to have a Taco-Night. Making tacos in China isn’t as easy as you might think. What we found for our tacos in the huge shopping center was: something that looked like smashed meat, bananas, bread for toast, ketchup, mayonnaise, salt and some kind of mixed spices that looked ok. We found a lot of other cool stuff in this shopping center thou. But anyway, we had a great evening and this “tacos” actually gives me time to make a post; and that’s a good thing! 
A week ago, we participated in a “City Hunt”. We split up our class into three teams and each team got a paper filled with challenges that we had to do on different places. Each challenge we completed gave us points. My team (John and Johanna) won! . . . I guess I wouldn’t write about this if we´d lost ^^. The reason why we won was because we made a video of when we are doing push-ups outside McDonald's together with random Chinese. (100 point for each extra Chinese!) We also run between two famous gates 5 times, learned Tai-Chi and shake hand with 4 foreigners. It was really fun! The price for winning was an hour massage.
We got that massage yesterday. I seriously don’t know how to describe this massage with words; it was the best massage I ever got! I was marvelous! They were so skilled they could feel where I had pain and make it disappear. I was not like any massage I’ve got before, not even close to. It might sound weird while I’m describing it; I wore all my clothes, so they didn’t use any kind of oil, and everyone was in the same room, so the masseurs talked with each other a LOT (I didn’t understand a word they said, but I liked that; I didn’t have to talk with them, and the sound of voices makes me relaxed). Perfect. One of the guys that massaged me (yeah I got a new guy after a half hour) even talked in the phone while he gave me massage with one hand. . . and he was still skilled! I’m so impressed. I’m going there again for sure, maybe once a week for the rest of the year. . . I mean the cost for an hour was like nothing - 35Y ( I think that's 3, 5 euro).

Some Pics
These little sweethearts where living in the food department in the Shopping Centre. Just to pick and choose.
 
 Chicken feet is found everywhere in this town; the Chinese seems to love it! Yummy!

 Ellen found some crabs too.

Super-Relaxed girls after the lovely massage; before ourTacoNight

Gonna try to find some medicine. Its GameNight at Nordica tonight and tomorrow a Picnic wit some other Scandinavian people. Don't wanna miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment