9/09/2012

I´m not a coward

Hi guys. I’m feeling better now. Had a wonderful day which started 10.30 with an international Christian church service together with Filip, John and the Newman family. It was located at the third floor of a hotel with a lot of foreigners from all over the world. This church is registered, but no Chinese people are allowed. The priest talked about “What you sow you will reap”; that your actions today will create your future. He made me starting to think about what I want to become when I get older… hmm? Anyway, he was great!
12.00 We went to my favorite restaurant (so far…) after the service. We shared a lot of different dishes, that’s how you should do in China, for example; sour and sweet pork, scrambled eggs, fried chicken and rice noodles with beef. Oh YEA I’m eating with chopsticks!
14.00 Picnic-time! We went, together with the rest of my class, to a beautiful park filled with happy Chinese in all ages. We met the other Scandinavian; from Denmark and Norway, and had a long, nice picnic in the sun. The Norwegians had made a Swedish “kladdkaka” and vanilla cupcakes. I love picnic! John and I also made our own TaiChi on a little hill in the middle of the park which the Chinese people really appreciated.
22.30 Lying on a couch in Ellen, Johanna, John and Filips apartment. The other are watching a scary movie . . . I’m not gonna tell you which one it is, because you might think I’m a coward.
Bye for now!

PicnicPeople <3
(I'm in the background staring at the vanilla cupcakes...)

My super-sweet roomie Linnea and a random Chinese baby.

A part of the beautiful park... and one Ellen, one Linnea and one Olivia.

 I didn't get a pic of our TaiChi, even thou a lot of Chinese did,
but I got one of our Chinese waltz-dance.


2 comments:

  1. Det låter härligt alltihop Olivia! :-) Kramar från ett Tidaholm, Sverige där vi börjat tända ljus på kvällarna och komma in i lite höstrutiner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är härligt det allra mesta Anja! Åh jag blir så glad av dina söta kommentarer. Idag och igår har det faktiskt varit höst här i Kunming också, regn och rätt så kallt. . . men det kan hända att sommaren kommer tillbaka om några dagar. Thats China <3

    ReplyDelete