11/18/2012

Starbucks Dance Dance Starbucks And Hamburgers


A Very Happy Sunday

Woke up between Linnea and John and began my morning with a cosy movie and extra salty porridge. Packed some dance clothes and some Chinese homework and went down town. Settled down at Starbucks and bought a fantastic Coffee Latte Grande served in a red mug with Christmas trees on. Met one of my favourite chines friends at Starbucks (its not common to "just meet someone you know" without an appointment in this town, but I did!). Had a long interesting conversation about how we treat and feel about old people in Sweden VS in China. I felt so important and international sitting there and discuss this important subject with a chines guy on an other side of earth . 
I think I actually got some Important-Life-Experience-Points! 

 Went to Dangsters for a Popping lesson at three. Realised that Ive become more skilled at popping my upper body, but have a really hard time popping my legs. I was very angry at my legs this lesson because they didnt move as I wanted them to. That might be the only bad this about this Sunday. . . !
 Met up the Latte- guy again for a great Jazz lesson and more Chinese studdies outside Starbucks. Its pretty useful beeing with a chinese person while trying to learn Chinese. And an other thing; Its not cold in the evening - I love that! 

Went home around eight and was served delicious hamburgers by Ellen and John. Thank You guys! Finnished my Sunday on a bed in front of an absolutelly too thrilling movie about kidnapped kids. ( I closed my eyes so often that I felt asleep after an half hour.) But it was nice anyway.

Woke up around three aclock in the night by John who was laughing while sleeping. Cute.

And now its Monday and John told me he woke up in the middle of the night while I was laughing while sleeping. Intressting. Anyway I just saw Step Up Revolution and Im in need of dancing now. 
Gotta check my dance scedule. 


Getting ready for a new week. 
Gonna begin with the Christmas Choir tomorrow. Exsiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment