11/24/2012

Little Chair, Little Chair, Lovely, Lovely Friend



I have honey, raps oil and egg in my hair. I’ve never had honey, raps oil and egg in my hair at the same time before. No, this is not a typical Chinese thing to do. My sweet roomy Linnea told me that it’s good to have these tree things in your hair, so I trusted her. It smells disgusting thou… I’m gonna to tell you if I recommend it or not tomorrow.

Anyway the reasons why I haven’t been writing to you for nearly a week is because of lack of Internet and lack of time. Sorry guys, but I’ve actually been very busy. December is getting closer and that means that we have thousand things to prepare for different big Christmas events. I know I’ve told you this before, but if you may have forgotten I’m telling you again. I was told yesterday that the Christmas Fair, where I’m going to sell Glögg and sing, is an event for more than thousand people! Thousand people are a lot of people. Awesome.

John was in charge of English Corner this Monday and made us all create songs. My group had to create a song about a chair. We made a wonderful song with moves from the Ganamstyle- dance and part of the melody from the Jingle Bell- song.

Here is the lyric;

Verse 1:
We are sitting on chairs.
You are sitting on a chair.
We are all sitting on chairs.
All of us on chairs.
When you feel tired you can rest on a chair.

Rap part/ Bridge:
A yellow chair, a big chair, a hard chair, a colorful chair, a soft chair there is so many kinds of chairs.

Refrain:
Little chair, little chair my lovely, lovely friend.
Little chair I hope our love will never, never end.

I’m not gonna show you the awful video from this little performance, so you better use your best  imagination skills to figure out what this looked like.

To prepare for this important month that is getting closer we have had some meetings like; Class meetings, Christmas meetings, Stage meetings, Christmas meetings, Advent meetings, Christmas Fair meetings, Christmas meetings and Gallery meetings. Most of these meetings took place on my Tuesday. The first Christmas Choir practice that I told you about, took place this Tuesday as well, and it was even better than I hoped for. Singing Christmas songs together with other people is one of my favorite things in the world. Believe it or not, but there were more boys than girls in this year’s Christmas Choir. I think that is a good thing.

It’s time for jazz concert. I’m in charge of the sound. Yeah I’ve got some sound skills too.

See ya.


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh, I Love that you Love our "Love song to the chairs" Lovely sis! <3

    ReplyDelete