11/26/2012

No Worries, Just More Life Experiences

We’ve just had our first lesson with the passionate history teacher Paul Lee. He teaches about the Chinese history from the Qing dynasty, around 1840. It’s so interesting! We had a lesson for nearly three hours and it felt like thirty minutes! There are so many crazy things that have happen in this country. Paul Lee told us about a kid that became the emperor of China when he was four years old. That emperor got killed when he was twenty years old and his three years old cousin became emperor instead. Further on this new emperor got poisoned to death by his stepmother when he was twenty years old. I don’t understand how you can allow a four year old be the ruler of a whole country with hundred millions of people? And the fact that this emperor literally can do whatever he wants doesn’t make this easier to understand. This was just hundred years ago! I hope to understand more next lesson.
When talking about strange things; there are many strange things about this week. Not just because I have had egg and stuff in my hair. I have black nail polish this week (Yes, sis I do, and I wrote it here just for you.) But that’s not all; I have been super-tired and felt asleep in my teacher’s sofa, in the backstage and on my bag in my room in the middle of the day. I have not been dancing at Dangsters at all. Ive been eating real Tacos (Thanks Karin!) I have not been drinking coffee in the morning. I have made my own Contemporary/Modern dance choreography for no reason to the song; You Found Me – The Fray. The strawberry- season just started here so there are strawberries everywhere. I have bought an old bike and done my best to make it as ugly as I could (so that none will steal it again). That’s a normal week in a normal Swedish girl´s life in China. To be continued. . .
And now you are all very curious about my home made hair mask. I’m gonna be honest, I’m not recommending you to have honey, raps oil and egg in your hair. Okay, you can have it if you want, it’s not bad… but it’s not extremely good either. I didn’t feel any difference at all. I just had to wash my pillow case some extra times and didn’t have any honey for my morning tea. But no worries, just more life experiences! Bye!

 
 

2 comments: