12/22/2012

Dan Före Dan Före Dopparedan

 
Just went home after an other great Christmas party. This time I was in charge of it together with my classmates. We had a Christmas party for Nordicas staff. We made it so good it nearly felt like we were celebrating in Sweden.

We ate "Janssons frästelse" (or "Janssons temptation" as Louise use to say), meatballs, mini- sausage (I shuld´nt call it "Prince-sausage" like we call it in Swedish, right?), Swedish Glögg, egg with mayonnaise and dill, gingerbread... yea, you got it. We made a rythm- competition for some Christmas presents. We made a Christmas Quiz. We watched "Donald Duck´s Christmas". . . thats a mix of difrent english cartoon TV-program which every Swedish family watch at 15.00 every single Christmas.I know its kind of a strange Christmas tradition, but everyone does it. Its fun! Oh, guess what; we even got visited by Santa Clause himself.
 
 Happy Eating People Everywhere

I got the best job; to watch Donald Duck´s Christmas with all the kids.
There was not just kids in from of the TV in the end thou. . .

Food. I like food.

Extra zooming on the beautiful eggs with mayonaise and dill.
Made by a proud Olivia Alteryd.

Snax. I like snax.
 
Santa Clause
 
Thats all about the Christmas Party for Staff
. . .
 
 
 
I also want to mention how sweet our nany is She left a present in our citchen after cleaning our apartment today. Beautiful flowers and homemade cookies that her daughter had made. HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!?
She´s the best.
 
Thats all about The Sweet Nany.
. . .
 
And now the bad news; Ive got a cold and my throat is burning like fire every time Im talking. That is kind of stressful while Im supose to sing solo on our Christmas performance at Nordica on Monday evening and sing a duett with John in the church after that in front of nearly 3000 people and TV. 3000people and TV! 3000 PEOPLE AND TV!! Im not sure how that happen? Its crazy, nearly too crazy for a girl like me. I didnt even know Im a singer? Am I not a dancer? Gosh, I need to be able to sing on Monday, at least be able to talk..!
What to do, what to do?
 
 
Eat some Very Blue Pills called Chinese SuperMedicin ofcourse!
 
Too be continued...


5 comments:

  1. Are you sure??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chinese blue Superpills!
    Looks scary to me...
    =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag visste du skulle hamna framför Kalle Anka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very nice party! thank you so much! I saw my happy kids here:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah!! Dad I truly think these pills helped. Im gonna buy tons of them... but I think they rather look cool than scary. Oh... Hahaha det kunde du INTE veta... Kalle Anka funka nog me... man blir frisk av han. Troru inte det? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou Fei Im so happy you found my blog! And THANK YOU for the party! Im in love with your kids! They are too cute! ... and I would never be able to watch Donald Duck without them ;) See u at work!

    ReplyDelete