12/16/2012

Here´s my address, so mail me maybee?

 
Good Morning
 
I was on a Scandinavian Christmas Party Yesterday. It truly felt like Christmas Eve. A lot of people, a lot of happy kids, a lot of Scandinavian Christmas food (and a Christmas pizza), a lot of Christmas cookies, a lot of Christmas candy, Carolas Christmas Music, Bible stories, a beautiful Christmas three with real candles and a lot of love. Grateful.
 
This will be my first year celebrating Christmas without my family. I missed my family yesterday. Spent the night watching movies on my dearest once. Like this one:
 
Sis ans Cusin
 
Have to mention that the taxi driver that drove me to the Christmas Party sang for me all the way. That was strange, and nice. More singing taxi drivers in Sweden, thanks!
Its my turn to be in charge of the English Corner tonight. My subject is; "The end of the world."
Exciting. 
 
. . .
 
Ehm... an other thing. I would love to have some mail addresses from you guys. So please send me a short mail:
 
olivia . alteryd @ gmail . com
 
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment