12/15/2012

To Spread Some Light In The Darkest Night

 
Ni Men Hao!
 
You know these morning when you wake up filled with joy thinking about your fantastic yesterday? These mornings are my favourites. This early Sunday morning is one of these mornings. Our Lucia Concert was great. I like to sing, I like to be on stage and I love Christmas, so a mix of these three things is a good combination for me. The best part of yesterday was after our performance thou.
 
Its a tradition here at Nordica to involve the audience in the Lucia Performance in the end. Every one in the audience get a lighted candle. Than they are following the Lucia outdoors walking around the neighbourhood to spread some light in Kunming. Wow, that feeling while walking in this huge line of people with candles... it was amazing! The whole neighbourhood stopped.
 
I wonder what the people were thinking? Some people might think we were some kind of sect. Some people might think we made some kind of rebellion. But I think and I hope, that some people could feel in their hearts that this is something good, something holy and something based on a mighty love.
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment