12/10/2012

I Think The Reason Is My Delicious Glögg

The Christmas Fair Is Over

This weekend. . . Ooh GOSH, I don't know where to start? This weekend has been. . . big. Yea, that's a good description; My weekend has been big! This Christmas Fair was actually the biggest one Nordica ever experienced! We had more than 2000 people visiting us. That's 400 more people than the record! Isn't that fantastic? My boss think the reason is because TV was here filming. I think the reason is my delicious Glögg.

Yes, this is must be my third time on Chinese TV.
 I'm kind of use to being on TV now. It doesn't feel like a big thing anymore. 

KIDDING! 
I think being on TV is SUPER COOL!

As I promised Ive been taking a lot of pictures. 
I will let them describe my weekend. Its easier that way. 

We had a Gingerbread House Lottery

 Believe it or not, but this is going to be a lollipop!

Performances by The Stage group; Me, Ellen, Linnea and John.

 Our cutest Julia sold goodies like;
Homemade Apple pie and Saffron Buns

 Rocking around the Barbecue with Ellen

 There were hundreds of handicrafts. Here is some of them.

 Our chef Tina was in charge of the Chinese food.

 And that was all from The Very Important Glögg Girl.

I may add more pictures tomorrow. Gotta go to English Corner at Nordica. Today's topic is; Lucia. 

To sum up: I have had a great weekend. Christmas Fair is very fun. . . but I'm happy its just once a year. Thank you for Checking out my blog.


Lot of Love/ Glögg Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment