10/24/2012

A Dancing Box Of Feminine Water In Chinese

DANGSTERS
 
Lets talk about Dance! Why? Because I'm finally a part of the greatest dance school in Kunming; DANGSTERS. The Dangsters is a Streetdance school with all of my favourite classes and none of my "don't-like-so-much-classes" (which meens a lot of Hip hop and no Ballet). Ive just been on six classes so far, but I love it! Ive taking classes in Popping, which is my favourite style. I tried Lyrical hip hop, Reggae and yesterday I just tried the sexy feminine style; MV Jazz. The boy who is the the MV Jazz teacher is amazing! That boy is seriously girl:ier than me. I truly think he is the girl:iest of all the girl- students in his MV Jazz class. I may be a bit less boyish after a couple of lessons with this teacher? Some of my dear italian friends would be overjoyed if I took these MV Jazz lessons. Ill do it for them.
 
 

And an other important thing:
I just called the water station and ordered a water box all by my self in Chinese. Very proud. We had a little conversation me and the water- girl in the phone. A conversation without a single little word in English. We said:

She: Hello.
Me: Hello I would like to have a box of water.
She: A box of water?
Me: Yes.
She: Do you live at ... (telling me my address).
Me: Yes, that's right.
She: Good.
Me: Thank you.
She: You're welcome, bye!
Me: Bye!

 
. . .

2 comments:

  1. Det är jätte jättehäftigt att du kan prata i telefon på riktigt på kinesiska!!! :-D // Mammi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Jag känner mig jättehäftig! ^^ PUSS

    ReplyDelete