10/21/2012

My Chinese Autumn Break


Hi blog

I´m so sorry for this late update, but I have two good reasons for it. For the first; Ive actually been kind of busy this break, even thou Ive stayed in Kunming and didn't travel like most of my classmates did. For the second; The Internet has been really crappy these last days. But no worries! Now, I'm here and I'm gonna give you a great summary of my fantastic Autumn Break in Kunming.



The weather this week has been lovely, so Ive been sunbathing a lot both in the park and near the pool.
The Chinese thinks Im totally out of my mind laying in the sun.

This Thursday we (Me, Louise and Ellen) ate a colorful dinner at Jeremias place together with some Chines and Finnish people.
Ive learned to say; 
"One, Two, Three, a smoker are smoking a cigarette" 
in Finnish. I think it sounds awesome, finnish is a cool language.

The nail polish- pic represent a shoppingday on GirlStreet.
(plus the fact that I have beautiful nails on both my toes and my fingers.)

As you might see on the last pic; we went to the hairdresser, who totally felt in love with my hair. They had a fight about who were going to give me hair massage and who were going to cut my hair. In the end the biggest man cut my hair. (No wonders why...)







Yes, its true; I spoke for one and a half hour and sang; "Imse vimse spindel" (which was the first Swedish song who pop up) in a Chinese radio program. It was a program about a swedes feelings about living in China. That was superfun!

Wont tell you gous too much about it cause Im gonna try to get a recording and put it on this blog.





A crazy night filled with Chinese, Spanish and loud music. Got a cheeeesy pizza too. Perfect Friday.
(Check out the GangamMan in the right corner!!)



The pic sais it all:
The Robot Found Me. I Am The Choosen One and Im gonna save the world.
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment