10/16/2012

Hello Wednesday Morning How Are Ya Doin ?

 
11.00 This seems to be one of these days when nothing is really bad, but nothing is really good either.
Had a nice dream where I was going to a party of one of my cousins. I woke up just before the party got started thou.
Felt very tired so I stayed in my bed thinking about deep questions like;
Is there any evil people in this world or just extremely hurt and broken people who have socialized too much with other hurt and broken people who believes that the bad things that they are doing actually is good (in a way that a good person cant understand) ?
I thought about this until I got too hungry to stay in bed.
 
Ive never felt like eating noodels for breakfast before, but I did today. I wanted it sooo much! BUT because this is that kind of day while nothing is really bad, but not really good either, I couldn't withdraw any money from my bank account this morning. Don't ask me why.
With 1.7Y, you cant by any noodles. . . the only thing you can do with 1.7 Y is to go by bus once somewhere. I didn't feel like going by bus before breakfast. So I ate my usual breakfast instead. A banana and a yogurt is not a bad breakfast, but you know, I felt like eating noodles!
 
I was still tired and hungry after my banana- breakfast. . . started to long for my next meal. One hour later, after realising that these grease stains that Ive drooped on two of my shirts and one of my pair of pants (while practising to eat super- fast with chopsticks) is gonna stay forever, I decided to get rid of my tiredness.
 
Coffee and egg bun- time.
 
The little coffee- pouch was extra difficult to open today. Which led to coffee powder everywhere. I still have some annoying powder in my shirt. . . feels like sand. . . not comfortable at all. Tried again with a new coffee- pouch without using all of my enormous powers, and succeeded making a nice cup of coffee.
 
Right Now: Sitting on my bed after eating two sweet egg-buns and one cup of coffee. The tiredness is gone.
Mission completed
Oh I also have to mention that my only plan for this day was to go sunbathing near the pool. The sun have hide behind the clouds today. Plan destroyed.
So what is going to happen today?
 
I have no idea. I just feel that its gonna be something extradinary. . . or something very, veery normal.
 
 
Feeeel freeee tooo
 Sent me a mail
and
 a WhatsApp- message
and
a sms
and
a Vibermessage
and
make thousand blogcomments
and
write me a letter
and
send a video on youtube
and stuff like that
today
 
Hejdå
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Skruttunge! Har du en alldeles ledig dag idag? Bara sola vid poolen va?! Vad är det för pool? Kan du inte skicka bilder! Hoppas det löser sig med pengarna så du kan köpa nudlar... Puss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Hej Skruttmamma! Japp, jag hade en alldeles ledig vecka till och med. Poolen ligger precis utanför mitt fönster. Ska se om jag kan få fram en bild. Eller så får du komma hit och titta på den. Allt har löst sig! PUSS på dig!

    ReplyDelete