10/15/2012

Some days in Lijiang



Haha! I just realised that this pub I wrote about yesterday actually was in Lijiang. Sorry.
Ey! I heard that its SNOWING in some places is Sweden today. That feels kind of weird while I'm laying here under a palm tree sweating in my bikini.
Life is good.

Thats all about today. Lets talk about Lijiang. We visited both the New and the Old town of Lijiang. Lijiang is a very beautiful city that I highly recommend to everyone who ever visit China.

Lijiang
 
The big main square is filled with tourist attractions.
Why not go horse riding or socialize a bit with a cowboy or an eagle?
 
Mc Donald's   KFC   Pizza Hut
This was the first thing we saw when we arrived.
(No, that's not the only reason why I like this city so much)
 
Dancing- Nationality- Costume- Ladies
I fell in love with these ladies. They are fifteen dancing ladies between 60 and 80 years old who are having dance shows on the big main square. Sooooo cute!!
 
A speciality of Lijiang is these lovely, what I would call; Bread- Pancake- Omelets.
You can buy it everywhere here.

 
Every one loved Lijiang.


No comments:

Post a Comment