10/26/2012

Kind Of Busy SuperSaturday

 
Hi guys!
 
Internet is crappy these days, so its kind of difficult to make posts and stuff. But I finally found a computer with Internet and I found ten minutes writing time. So lets make a quick update.
 
Saturday schedule. Running to Down Town to meat up a huge, secret dance team. We are going to make a Flashmob! (actually not just one, but three Flashmobs). I'm so super- excited, sooo suuuper- exciteed about this! If you don't know what a Flashmob is. You better check it up in YouTube as soon as you can. Because a Flashmob is something awesome.
 
After these Flashmobs gonna run back to Nordica to prepare for tonight. Got a homework yesterday about expressing a very strange text about; "I'm singing to a tree and a stone no matter if I'm happy or sad" in some kind of art. (on stage in front of a big audience). Me and John is planning to do something like a mini-musical. More about that later.
 
After the mini-musical its Nightlife time. Going out with all of my sweet classmates. I just know that this day is gonna be cool.
 
 
Have to run!
 
Kisses and a big HUG
 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment