10/29/2012

Chilly Sunday Midday At A Yellow Sofa


You know what?
I was right; Yesterday Was Cool. 

And BTW: I'm on Chinese TV for the second time here in China today. I know that I haven't said about last time I was on TV. But that's just because I wanted to surprise you guys with the TV- recording. . . but I still haven't get that recording so. . . I better tell you that it has happen, and show you my second time on Chinese TV instead. Last time I was on the Chinese News was while I inaugurated Yunnan's police by receiving some kind of diploma on stage. 

Since Ive been in China for two month Ive been on the Chinese News every month so far. I like.
. . .

Check out the Chinese News on the link below:





This last pic is on the sweet boy that made mine and Linnea´s delicious streetfood- lunch yesterday.

Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment