11/01/2012

Its Allowed To Have Some Christmas Feelings Today

 
Sitting in my classroom writing this post. I'm sitting here because I thought that I might do more important things if I was sitting in an important room. I was wrong about that. I don't know if there actually is a lot of things happening in my life right now, or if it just feels like there is a lot of things going on, because there is a lot of things going on in my head? Anyway, I feel a bit stressed. I don't like this feeling. I'm tired too. Tiredness and stress isn't a good combination.
 
This week has included a lot of studies. A lot of Chinese for example. I have a really hard time trying to learn how to pronounce the Chinese words . . .  and the Chinese characters is not very simple either. I also had a presentation about the Jin Dynasty this morning, and I gotta prepare for my next Dynasty presentation already. I was on a little tea ceremony yesterday BTW. That was nice. Oh! AND All of our Christmas concerts, the New year performance, Advent celebrations and Lucia celebration is approaching too. I cant believe its already November! November means that its allowed to play Christmas songs and to feel Christmas feelings. Is there a better feeling than the Christmas feeling? No its not. There is not so much Christmas feeling in my little city thou. I haven't seen a single little Santa here.
 
Ill teach the Chinese people to celebrate Christmas. But not today. I have thousand other things to do. Like going to my dance school to dance MV Jazz and take a big Coffee Latte on Starbucks.
 
Ill be honest with you, I'm not a happy girl today. But I don't care. Life goes on, and I know it will be better after Ive been visiting Starbucks, danced like a real woman and finished my Chinese homework.
 
So thumbs up!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Starbucks solves everything! Såklart! <3 Du gillar att ha mycket att göra, prioritera och ta en sak i taget. Se till att sova och äta ordentligt. :-)Stora kramen till Dej// Mammi

    ReplyDelete