11/03/2012

Hurray Its Finally Sunday

 
Its finally Sunday. Sunday is our free day. I like Sundays.
 
I'm trying to figure out what I have been doing this week? I cant remember more than what I did yesterday. Yesterday started with breakfast at 8.30. I'm not eating yogurt and bananas for breakfast anymore. I'm eating porridge with milk. Its so nice to change breakfast some times.  Its like starting a new era of your life changing to a new breakfast. And new eras are good. I truly recommend it!  After breakfast, and a big cup of coffee, I took the 62-bus to TCG Nordica where we spend our morning taking down the exhibition. I ate noooodles with scrambled egg for lunch. Surprised? We got a little break after lunch where John and I played piano and sang Christmas songs. I told ya its allowed in November! And November it is. Gosh, Christmas songs makes me so happy!
 
Our Saturday afternoon lesson is a lesson called Reflection and Portfolio. That's a lesson where we are sharing our feelings and our experience from the past week. We are sharing our favourite pic from the week, our best moment of the week and our worst moment of the week. This lesson we also sat in a circle and got forced to say something we appreciated about each other. Everyone felt really uncomfortable about this in the beginning, since we were not allowed to say easy things like; "You are kind", "I like your hair" or "You are a good photographer". But it ended up being a wonderful lesson. It felt so good to say all these things that I'm grateful for about my classmates. I really do love them, so now I hope that they truly understand that. And I had a hard time not to cry when they said all these beautiful things they appreciated about me. Thank you Cornelia for this lesson. <3
 
After this uplifting lesson I went to Dangsters for a Popping Workshop from a French guy named Titi. It was a great lesson, even thou I noticed that I have so much more to learn before I can be a good popping dancer and the fact that the lesson was in French translated to Chinese. Finished the lesson with a Free Style Battle. Got home around 21.30. Felt asleep directly.
 
And now its finally Sunday. Sunday is our free day. I like Sundays.
 
 Studdying with Linnea at Prague Cafe

 Hot Chocolate
 
Sunday Scedule:
Eat an apple.
Go to Walmart with Linnea and buy things like; oatmeal, raisins and nailpolishremover.
Study Chinese words like; "I want to learn Arabic." and "Are you going to the postoffice?"
Eat dumplings.
Write about the Jin Dynasty.
Have a poppinglesson at Dangsters.
Eat food that Ellen have cooked. Have been longing for her food the whole week.
Have a (projector-) Movie Night an Johns room. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hej Olivia! Jag är mamma till en av dina classmate.Hoppas du tycker det är ok att jag följer din blogg. För här får jag veta lite mer om era liv därborta. Ville bara berätta att jag blir så glad över allt du skriver, Du verkar vara en så fantastiskt positiv och i grunden glad människa, Fortsätt så. Ni gör inte bara en fantastisk resa till en annan världsdel och kultur. Ni verkar också göra en inre resa som är nog så spännande. Även vi familjer här hemma får, genom att följa er där i Kina, många nya insikter. Ser fram emot att höra dig sjunga till nyår då vi kommer och besöker Ellen. Tack för att du finns till för de andra och hoppas du får allt tillbaka.
    Många kära hälsningar från Karin, Ellens mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hao Karin! Åh, vilken fantastisk bloggkommentar! Tusen TACK! Det är mer än okej att du föjler min blogg, jätteroligt! Visst är det spännande att vara här, helt tokspännande är vad det är. Jag har nog aldrig lärt mig så mycket på en och samma vecka som jag gör här. Även om allt inte är lätt och på topp hela tiden, så är jag övertygad om att man utvecklas av att bara leva i en så annorlunda miljö och kultur som det är här. Varmt välkomna till Nyår. Ska börja öva med det samma! Åh tack igen för den fina, låånga, härliga kommentaren och tack för att du skickade hit världens bästa Ellen. Ser fram emot att ses! STORA KINAKRAMAR/ Olivia

    ReplyDelete