10/07/2012

ChinaLife in October

Monday morning.
 
Nothing spectacular has happen these last days. But China is spectacular it self. What have I been doing since last time? Hmm. . .  I have seen a miraculas lazershow in the Green Lake Park, I have been on my first Exhibition Opening, I have been singing Christmas songs, I have been on my first Dance lesson on Yunnans coOolest Streetdanceschool, I have been worried becaouse Johanna have been sick too long, I have been plaing piano (. . . I have tried to learn how to play piano), I have been photografed by a lot of chinese, I have been studdying chinese (Good job Olivia!), I have been on a service in our Church, I have been on a birthdayparty for my teachers son and I have been eating delicios pizza. (Yeah, they do have nice pizzas in China too), and I have been packing because we are going for a studdytrip to Dali tomorrowmorning.
 
 
Why I choosed this pic?
 
Because its my favourite sign on it, and because thats what a normal cityview looks like in my hometown, and because I just felt like it.
 
Bye!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment