12/02/2012

My Man Smells Too Good To Be Eaten

 
Happy December All My Lovely Blog Readers
 
Its finally December.
 
 Even thou I love December, this month hasn't started very good. It started with food poisoning, which made me feel supercrapy for three days. An other bad thing is the fact that I cant upload this radio recording that I told you about some weeks ago . . . believe me, Ive really tried hard in all possible ways to make it. Oh I couldnt see the Swedish "jukalendern" either. Stupid Internet.
 
I dont wanna complain thou. December will always be my favourite. I found another video who made my poisonend days feel a bit less poisoned.
 
This lemon video might be the best Monday video ever;

 
And Yea; I decorated my blog! Its a Christmas Blog from now on! Hope you like it as much as I do, because I think its awesome.

I got a "smällkaramell" and a Gingerbread Man who smells like heaven from lovely Linnea. He truly smells too good to be eaten. I Love Him. He might be my first Chinese crush.



Ive been writing a cool Swedish Christmas rap and Ive been talking with my crasy, sweet family at home. Thats the things Ive been doing these last days. . . besides being sick.
 
Wish you a beautiful day!
 
Lot of Love
 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment